Cranberries, peanut butter, popcorn and marshmallows - this rocky road has it all. Watch me making it for Waitrose TV below, or see the recipe in Twist or below!
100g peanut butter 200g dark chocolate, chopped
100g milk chocolate, chopped
2 tbsp golden syrup
50g dried cranberries
50g mini marshmallows
50g toffee popcorn
You will also need a20 x 30cm baking tin.
1. Line a 20 x 30cm tin with baking parchment.
2. In a large heatproof bowl set over a pan of simmering water, melt the butter, peanut butter and both chocolates together until they are smooth. Stir in the golden syrup.
3. Roughly chop the peanuts and mix them with the cranberries, mini marshmallows and popcorn. Add these dry ingredients to the chocolate and mix to combine. Make sure all the popcorn is well coated in chocolate or the rocky road won’t stick together.
4. Press the mixture into the tin using the back of a spatula or wooden spoon, then chill in the fridge for at least two hours to set.
5. Use a sharp knife to slice it into 12 bars. To keep it as solid as possible, store in the fridge until ready to eat. It will keep for up to two weeks.